BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my garage sits this Black Mercedes slk 230. This is an extremely fast and very comfortable car. Not much can run with this car and very little will handle like this car unless its a finer Mercedes. I have maintained this car as no other ever has.It runs as well as the day it came off the line. These cars run 2-300,000 miles easily. I have replaced the brakes, tires, all fluids and it is running perfectly. If interested in a real head turner and you want to drive a $60,000+ car for under $15k then by all means call me. 609-517-3311 or email me.

[ 02-09-2006, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Capt Larry ]

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Good Luck with the sale.
I think that everyone who can afford it, should own at least one Mercedes in thier lifetime. We just sold our ML320, it was a great truck. One day, I'm gonna buy an S class :)
Joe

[ 11-02-2005, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: BT3100 ]

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the kind of days that I enjoy the Mercedes hardtop convertible that makes this car so special. May want to get this before spring cause for what this is going for spring time it will be gone for sure. Give me a call and have a look at one of the finest sports cars made today.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like shes gone. Triton 26 was the lucky man. He certainly got a super ride here. Good luck to Triton 26. He was a great negotiator as he picked up a few offshore trips with me this summer on the 38' "NO QUARTER". Thanks alot and enjoy! Im sure you will see alot of Bass Barn members as you cruise down Rt 55 with the top down and a couple 50W's sticking out the roof! The ride coming back will even be better with a few tuna tails sticking out the trunk. Good luck with her. I hope it brings you as much pleasure and fun as it did me. Enjoy her Jerry.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.