BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my son took off school 2day 2 go fishing.he was at elsinboro point(north of salem nuculer plant).he caught 3 fish att 24 ,21,27 inches.there were a few othere ppl down there fishng.he said they were catching teh same size fish.he also said there was a few fish caught anrond 30.teh giggest he said was 31.all teh fish were on bloodworms.he also told me teh fish were one hitters..so if you wernt by teh rod wen teh hit happend u should have for got it.all and all he siad it was a really good day for teh 1st day....he also said it is goign 2 be a good season!

·
Registered
52 Posts
My buddy caught 3 about the same size yesterday- not far from Elsinboro but across the river in Delaware. Shallow water= warmer water= resident fish. Caught on bloods at the last of the ebb- suspect they were there from high to low.
Harris

·
Registered
370 Posts
Good report. I eat lunch there almost everyday, but not anymore. The eight parking spots will easily be filled up now.
I drove around Pennsville today and there were a few people fishing.

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Originally posted by seeker2:
Thanks for the report, but you have to be kidding me with the spelling. Then again I was able to read it, so who is the dumb one.
:D

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Originally posted by stretchenline:
my son took off school 2day 2 go fishing.he was at elsinboro point(north of salem nuculer plant).he caught 3 fish att 24 ,21,27 inches.there were a few othere ppl down there fishng.he said they were catching teh same size fish.he also said there was a few fish caught anrond 30.teh giggest he said was 31.all teh fish were on bloodworms.he also told me teh fish were one hitters..so if you wernt by teh rod wen teh hit happend u should have for got it.all and all he siad it was a really good day for teh 1st day....he also said it is goign 2 be a good season!
WELCOME TO THE BARN,GOOD POST. I CAN'T SPELL EITHER AND SOMETIMES I MISS WORDS.I DON'T LET IT GET ME CAUSE I'M LIKE DONALD DUICK AND I DON'T GIVE A DUCK.CATCHING A STRIPER ON OPENING DAY,YOUR SON SHOULD BE PROUD.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
Hey BT3100 (Joe)...where did you get that pic? Totally hot chick....perhaps you should post more???

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I USED to fish there. Too bad there are only 10 parking spots with a lot of pressure to close the place down and the place has been a mad house the last 2 years. Hmmmmm I wonder why. Tell your son congrats...you may not want to tell him you posted his spot on fishing website ;)

Looselips sink ships.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
And before people start yapping...I am upset that a great fishing beach that I used to love has gone to hell in less than three years so I will state my opinion. Its a shame .....It's the new DOD.

Stretchaline...Im not angry at you just the outcome of Elsinboro. If I drive down twice a year now...thats a lot. Seriously...tell your son nice job.

[ 03-02-2006, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: hipkvw ]

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.