BASS BARN banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out south of the CBB today. arrived at 11 to an outgoign tide soaked blood for 4 hours. not a tap. then the tide started to shirt and about a half hour later hooked in to a chanel cat. bout 20 mins later hook into my first striper of 08. about 20" fat and mean. 10 minutes later another guy got a 26"
so here we are thinking its about to bust open when a cop shows up and tells us we cant fish there.
My buddy who had been there many times doesnt know why and neither did the other guys

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep saw few boats out there too

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think I know where you guys were and your're not allowed to fish there anymore my buddy got chased about a week ago and the cop said it had to do with guys dumping back there,shame about it is, it's a darn good spot to fish:mad:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
i was picking up the trash of other guys down there too

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
WTG Jim! They are really fat aren't they? The road that runs along the south side off the CBB is definitely "off limits" since 9/11! Lots of police patroling that road now bud. Ask Mr. Simps for some other SPOTS! He stole all mine!:eek: :D :p ;)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bry are you talking about the pa side or nj side
I couldn't see anything on the nj side that would be off limits due to 9/11
Plus my buddy says ppl duck hunt a pond off that road?

I may go out and play in the rain today after work. Last chance to keep in the river till june

Anyone wanna go? I'll split cost of bloods and gas??

·
Registered
870 Posts
Well why don't you guys help the rest of us out of having a hassle and tell us where we are not allowed to fish.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts