BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fluid Drinkware Bottle Plastic bottle Liquid last night in CMC about 36" or so released

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Very nice Fred! You put in a good amount of time already this season without much to show for it.
Congrats.....hope to be able to make it down to finally meet you and Capt Hook this year, and fish a tide with ya's.
Save me a cup of coffee from that thermos. :wave:

An extra thanks to you, him and all the guys in your area for all you have done fighting for Fishing Access.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Out front or back? what did you get it on?
out front at the poor beach on fresh bunker. I was using fresh bunker and fresh clams not a hit on the clams had a few other decent hits with the bunker had what felt like a decent fish and spit the hook after a couple of turns of the handle did not see anything else caught. Spoke to a couple of other fisherman and they did not have a hit.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very nice Fred! You put in a good amount of time already this season without much to show for it.
Congrats.....hope to be able to make it down to finally meet you and Capt Hook this year, and fish a tide with ya's.
Save me a cup of coffee from that thermos. :wave:

An extra thanks to you, him and all the guys in your area for all you have done fighting for Fishing Access.....:thumbsup:
that trip was about 11hrs, if I had a tent I would of slept on the beach it was so nice, I love it:thumbsup: that is a great thermos keeps the coffee real hot for at least 12hrs. I am always available to fish. We need as much help as we can get as fishermen to save our beaches,access and fish:thumbsup::wave:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats on a nice fish Fred, I'm hoping we cross paths this year.
me too Carmen be nice to put a face to the name :thumbsup::)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts