BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been trying pretty consistent in the bay behind AC since the opener. Well it finally paid off last night. Almost the top of the in coming 29inch on clam. Released unharmed (gotta love circle hooks). Had one other run off but did not get to the rod quick enough. Then the skates took over when the tide went high.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Friend decide last he would go to the spot I got the fish Wednesday night. He had 4 27 inch fish in less than 2 hours. I had to wait for the wife to get home before I could get there, and of course the bite is off. Once again clam, behind AC, one kept, three released using circle hooks. At one point he had a double going, trying to jockey two poles. Looks like it is making a turn for the better. Hope the weekend weather does not kill it.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Hey man how goes it.......
I don't know the new boat so i might not recognize you now. Your gonna need to keep an eye out for me ......LOL

I probably wont be down till the river and N Jersey coast are done sometime in june but after that i'll be down regularly.
If ya feel like traveling let me know we can do a river trip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.