BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you say snow on the ground?? I walked through about 400 yards of 15" + snow, with higher drifts, to find a little open water. Fished for over 2 hours and caught this mid-sized pickeral and lost a monster! Had to be easily 25"... :eek: Suspending jerk bait hardly moving worked. Felt good to get out and wet a line through the 20-30 mph winds...:D Spring can not come soon enough...:bow: :bow:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good job stevo. I was ice fishing today. And did pretty good. Caught sum real nice keeper gills and a nice keeper perch. Had a blast.
Thanks man, sounds like you had a good day as well. Keep warm and stay safe out there. :cool:

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D Nice going Steve!!:bow:! Good to see a fishing report.
Thanks FD. Come on spring...

Hey on pick is better than none nice work steve.:thumbsup: I don't have the balls to go out there and trudge through the snow like that plus all the water around me is locked up.:(
Yea, that monster would have been nice to hold up!

great job for even finding open water. :bow:

is that a spillway?
Yea, the water was moving pretty fast there so i had about 20 square yards open to throw to.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great job with them Rogues Steve. Thats some true dedication right there.:thumbsup:
STEVE THATS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FC
Thanks guys, gotta keep at it/practice even through these cold snaps if mother nature allows!! Let there be warmer days ahead!! :cool: :bow:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.