BASS BARN banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the sweetwater for the first time in a while, fished 2 lakes in howell township

1st lake got 2 small largmouth, both about 10inches. Used a small rapala and worked it as slow as possible

2nd lake, saw fish boiling right away, which make it worse when they wouldn't even look at my lure. After an hour of frustration I put on a rubber spearing and got a 3lb pickerel right away. Took a walk to the other side of the lake and went back to the rapala, first cast, 10in pickerel, 3rd cast, another pickerel, another cast and a chunky 16in largemouth. the next hour was a fish every other cast. Last cast missed a monster pick, probably about 5lbs. Ill be back for him later.

All the water levels were about 3ft low. Probably one of my favorite days fishing in a while, great weather, fun fishing, and I didn't see anybody else all day.

Most likely going again tomorrow, fishing howell again. Call or text if you wanna join up 7325752164. Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.