BASS BARN banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my friend Jimmy(bigbassjim) to lake shenandoah today after he told me he had never caught a freshwater fish in NJ:eek:

Worked a dock for a little bit with no action, moved 100yds up the bank and bam, nice 2lb pickerel, thinking its now game on, I gave jimmy my rod and spot and rigged up another. After another hour of nothing, we moved around the lake and hit all the spots I could think of with no luck. With about 30 mins of daylight left we went back to the first spot, hoping the original fish came back.

30 mins of blind casting later and we were sitting on the pilings mindless casting when I hear,"holy s#!t" and jimmy swings a nice 1.5lb pick up on the dock. Congratulations were made and we kept fishing.

Ranger yells down that the park was closing as I made my last cast and boom, another 1.5lb pick.

Another nice day on the water, slow fishing and windy, but still enjoyable. Mine fish were caught on a rapala long floating in rainbow trout, and jimmys was caught on a rapala long firetiger.

Goin again tomorrow afternoon, think im going back to howell, 7325752164, joe

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Joe I'll send you a text tomorrow when i get backn from the boat show depending on the time and if you are still fishing.

Thanks for helping me catch my first pickerel........You never gave me your rod though lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts