BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw what looked like a ford bronco or an older Explorer on Penn Rd in vorhees and a toyota tacoma with a cooler rack on the front and obx and other stickers on back window in the parking lot at 10 Foster Ave in Gibbsboro today. Who ever that was on Penn Rd I was the Ups Driver driving past you. Cool to see fellow barners, there are alot but you don't see alot on thje road.

[ 04-04-2006, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: thediehardfisherman ]

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I think the Toyota is owned by Beachboy (Tom).

[ 04-04-2006, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: snichols ]

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
Was the guy in the Toyota bragging about catching 8" snappers? :D

[ 04-04-2006, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: ReadyJettyGo ]

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
No, but he had some pictures that seemed strangely familiar. :D ;)

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
HA!!
Slightly out of focus, no doubt.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
saw the toyota again today passed by him when I was doing deliveries and passed his truck later at the parking lot when I was doing my pickups. Always on the look out for fekkow barners.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Diehard,

Don't take it personal, Tom is oblivious to everyone. I have seen him on my way to work, honked my horn, flashed my lights and hung out of my truck to wave to him......he just keeps driving.

On second thought, maybe he's just ignoring me. :D

·
Registered
24,070 Posts
He certainly won't shut up about this..... :D

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
There are a few others. I never noticed that you lived in town....when are we going to hook up (beers, fish or both)?

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
give me an email snichols I'm always lookin for a fishn buddy= you surf fish? I want to buy a boat but the wife said no. Barn stickers can be picked up at most of the bassbarn sponsor bait and tackle shops.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Diehard, that was me on Penn Rd, Voorhees. I uaually wave to any UPS driver in that area as I get a lot of deliveries at the house.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sorry, double posted

[ 04-08-2006, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Squidhound ]

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey squid hound next time you see a bald red headed Ups driver just tap the horn and say hi, I usually only catch barners after I pass them and see the sticker in the rear window.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts