BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my two season tickets if anyone is interested.

Endzone seats, center section, right hand side.
Section 130, row 23.

$200 Each. If you have serious interest email me.

Same seats are going for $275-$300 on stub hub.

The eagles may suck but these are great seats!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you don't want them we don't need an Eagles bashing thread or the jokes that we've all heard before:)....save that for the Dry Dock. For someone that doesn't get the opportunity to go down or that likes the packers its a steal for these seats. The Eagles are throwin in the towel so am I. I go for the party and there aint much to party about this season.

If you get in early you can get right down to the front row and get some real good pics and autographs from the players if they come over.

Great seats to take a kid.

[ 11-21-2005, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: jbones11 ]

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
jb, I get the bashing every time I sell mine or my friend's or father's tickets on here. It's all part of it. But you will find a buyer. I've always been able to unload tickets here if fairly priced. Always catch flack too.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Its a shame when a thread is highjacked in the Barn Sale forum. Good luck selling, I'd go but have plans. This deal is truly a steal, hopefully the hijackers will leave it alone...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.