BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I have two of my own properties for sale that I have listed. Both are located on Nutt Rd in Phoenixville PA. I am including a link to the listing page on my website. These properties are the top two on the page.

A little background:

224 Nutt Rd is approximately 1463 sq ft. It is an older home with original hardwood floors and 4 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. The house has a very nice yard for this area and has a 1 car garage with seperate electrical service at the back of the yard. The total property size is .26 acres. For an investor this offers potential for the construction of new multi-unit structures on the property. The property is listed for $174,900

226 Nutt Rd is the adjoining twin to 224. It was renovated in 2004 and includes a new rear roof (2005), new oil heater (2004), new carpet (2004), and new basement floor (2004). The property has a nice patio in the back and several storage sheds and gardens. The property is listed for $129,900

224 recently rented for $1000 per month for the home and an additional $100 per month on a verbal month-to-month lease for the garage. 226 is currently rented but will be vacant as of 2/1/2006. 226 was rented for $850 per month.

If you have any questions or interest in these properties please give me a call or e-mail (my number and e-mail are listed on my website).

http://www.richardnatoli.com/Collegeville_PA_listings/featured.shtml

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have put a note in here that the barn has enough professionals to get this done 100% in house! I would LOVE to get an all-barn transaction completed on these listings! I've got 2 more coming up soon that I'll be posting and will make sure to mention you in there.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I would be interested in these if I could get a renter in my place on Callowhill Street. Will these properties be affected by the hospital expansion? Are they the ones next to Boston Market?

Thanks

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These properties are right next to Boston Market. In fact the Boston Market has allowed the previous tenants of 224 to park in their lot.

Prior to listing these for sale I spoke with a representative of the Hospital. She stated they were not interested in aquiring the property as their expansion will not be moving into that block. So, they will not be directly affected by the hospital expansion.

If you are looking for an agent to get a renter into your place on Callowhill let me know. With rates as they are the rental market should pick up steam in the near future.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My roommate is looking to buy a house (first-time buyer) and Phoenixville is an area he looked at. I sent him the link to the post. I know at least one of the houses is in his price range too.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Originally posted by irasha:
My roommate is looking to buy a house (first-time buyer) and Phoenixville is an area he looked at. I sent him the link to the post. I know at least one of the houses is in his price range too.
You just spoke to my roommate, Dave.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just spoke with him. We're meeting there in a little bit. Thanks irasha! If he buys then it'll be the first donation to Gilly's family from the offer in my sig.
Wouldn't that be nice!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Most definitely would. And if he buys the place, I'll be living there as well. I also mentioned that he should start an account and check out the other guy who mentioned above that he does mortgages.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
UPDATE: The property at 226 Nutt Rd is now going to be getting a new kitchen, while 224 will be getting some new paint inside. They are both still available.

Also, I will be listing 2 additional properties for sale on the same block next month. At this time we are taking offers on all 4. The other two not listed yet are very nice and face Milligan St. with the end of the backyard being at Nutt Rd. Nice properties for investors or homebuyers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts