BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a GSB 1202L, which is 10ft 1-3 oz 30 lb line and a GSB 1321L(SOLD) which is 11ft 2-6 oz and 30 lb line. Both are in very good condition 8/10. They are both wrapped in maroon and black with cork tape. Will sell together or separate $150 for 11ft and $125 for 10 ft. Trades are welcome, especially a Yeti or comparable brand cooler 35-70 quart. Wood Window Mesh Pet supply Door Bicycle part Cylinder Office supplies Font Tints and shades Wood Composite material Metal Pipe Natural material

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Still have the 120? Can you get a picture of the handle if so? Area on either side of the reel seat? And how far from the butt is the reel seat?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still have the 120? Can you get a picture of the handle if so? Area on either side of the reel seat? And how far from the butt is the reel seat?
120 is still available. I tried to message you, but it's not setup. Do you want me to text or email pics?

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Either one ... Here is my email ... Pjuhring at hotmail.com

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Never got an email if you sent one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.