BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I have 4- 2.5 gallon containers of 2-M Yamalube for 2 Stroke Motors. I know each containers is almost $55 dollars in stores. I looking to get $175.00 for the whole load. That`s almost getting a whole container for free at the store prices. I am located in North Jersey and will be traveling down south jersey this weekend. I can meet you half way or you can pick it up anytime.

Thanks
Phil

·
Registered
251 Posts
Top Dog, I'll be in Cape May on Sunday if you want to unload them.

·
Registered
357 Posts
yamalube

Hi TopDog,
I'm in Staten Island I'll take them if they are still available. I can meet you to get them.
[email protected]

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
I wold take it! How close are you to point? Is this in sealed Yami containers?

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
do you still have the oil?
how old is it?
where in n jersey?

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Aj, I don't think so. I read too much man! Sent you a mail, let me know what you heard.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There are a few guys intrested, but i still have the oil. I am located in North Bergen, which is pretty close to Giant Stadium if you need a reference point. The oil is pretty new i had the 4 containers filled with yamalube at a well known marina down south about a month ago. I will be leaving on vacation this Sunday and will be gone for a week. I just read oil will be going up to and over a $100 a barrell. That means this Yamalube is not going to get any cheaper at stores. If you need to contact me you can get me at 201-344-3688.

Thanks,
Phil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts