BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 oyster crackers and a goby that I am going to release either tomoorow or Tuesday, back into the bay. If anyone has a saltwater tank and wants them, they're your's.
CMCH area

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
leonardzelinski said:
You might want to wait until at least april to give them a chance if you release them.It's too much of a temperature spread now.
I have been thinking about that, but my other tank broke and I need them out. I need to move them out and make that one my ciclid tank, too many ciclids. The weather is warming nicely and I have been weening them into colder temps, so I believe they will survive. Thanks for looking out though.

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
smellinfishy said:
I have 2 oyster crackers and a goby that I am going to release either tomoorow or Tuesday, back into the bay. If anyone has a saltwater tank and wants them, they're your's.
CMCH area
Maybe Chunking might want them?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
the last thing we need is more oyster crackers out there. last year i caught 3 on a pink zoom. i still cant believe that, but it happened.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BigSexy said:
Steve, I have 30 gallon tank I'll give you if you want it
Thanks for the offer Bob, but the new freed up space is nice, too small a place, the fish have more room than my wife and me:D

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Mental Mediciation said:
Bigsexy, is that 30 gal. a standard size 30? I so, I'll take it off your hands.
I think it is. It was a quick purchase when another tank cracked. Big Pacu decided to ram his head into the glass.:eek: It's just one of those package deals you get at the local pet shop. I don't think I have any filter or heater though I'll have to check. You can have it, Come and get it. The deal is though, I was trying to help Steve with his broken tank. So my price for someone just looking for a tank is a 30 pack of Miller Lite:cool:

I also have a 50 gallon I would like to get rid of. But I would like to get $125 for the setup. Dual lid with UV lighting. Penguin dual Biowheel filter, heater, gravel, some plants and rocks. With that tank comes a 2 year old Common Oscar, two small Cory Catfish and a large Pleco(Algae eater). I need room in my shoebox of a house.

Or if you just want the 30 gallon tank. I'll throw in any of the other fish for free. I want to get rid of them, but I don't want to just see em die in pond somewhere.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
case kill?

RyanF

1 - 15 of 15 Posts