BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fishing has picked up again today SATURDAY! Skip just called and limited out with 29 stripers to 37" with only 2 guys on the boat.

We have 2 spots on the 1PM trip tomorrow (SUNDAY) afternoon. Please call or email if you are interested.

Thanks.

(609)231-9611

[ 04-08-2006, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Of course the fishing will be better, the Jim Mac crew is aboard the Adom Bomb III tommorrow.I hope so, I can't stand eating crow.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Jim Mac:
Of course the fishing will be better, the Jim Mac crew is aboard the Adom Bomb III tommorrow.I hope so, I can't stand eating crow.
Heard you all had a good day today, looks like striped crow tonight!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just spent a few days in Cabo with smellinfishy. I asked him about you guys and he says you are the best. Lets go fishin!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Best Bet:
I just spent a few days in Cabo with smellinfishy. I asked him about you guys and he says you are the best. Lets go fishin!!!!!!!
Yeah he doesn't know what he is talking about :D . Hope you guys had fun...Did you catch some fish.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by fluke n na:
HOWS TOMMROW LOOKING...I HEAR THE WINDS WILL NE 15-20...HOW DO U THINK IT WILL FAIR..
SUN
N WINDS AROUND 10 TO 15 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 20 KT...BECOMING
NE 5 TO 10 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS AROUND 2 FT.

Looks find the morning will be a bit breezy, but it will be OK, and the afternoon looks to be just right.

Are you on a trip or interested in going?

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We still have 2 spots leaving at 1PM today, the w&#d is forcasted to diminish to 5-10, we are leaving now, if you are interested, please call before the trip, when you call I can give you are report on the fishing and conditions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts