BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad news for them, good news for you! Just had a cancellation for Panama two brothers, decided the days are going to be too long and hot for them - not a problem Panama is a rewarding fishery but the temp and days can be long if you are not in pretty good shape. We fish from Center Consoles, leaving lodge at about 6AM returning 5:30PM/6PM

Trip is normally $3,295.00 but two the two remaining seats are only $2,895.00 PP

Price includes: Luxury full size bus from Panama City to lodge, bus will be stocked with snacks, beer and soft drinks. 5 days x 12 hr days offshore fishing in new Contenders with 4 strokes, 6 nights lodging on a 25 acre resort, with security, Chef, bartendes, daily maid service including laundry, ONE man per room, so you don't have to hear or smell a room mate!

All tackle is high end, Shimano for trolling, and we will hand carry down everything needed for Popping and Jigging (Stellas, new Canyon Spinners, rods from OTI, Spinal, Star and Racepoint will be provided to guests)

All tackle is included but if you lose an excessive amount of poppers, jigs, etc you will have to buy them (nominal).

Here is video of the lodge and grounds from the air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5V9b1guFw4

Dwight/Bret B can you please post up some pictures from last year's trip, including fishery, pool and food...

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve thanks got it. I will be around all day, we are clearing off a job up in Middletown and I will have a light day later afternoon if you want to talk about Panama, my cell is 609-435-2788

I had another call last night for a single seat, very experienced Capt from Cape May, so if you two could fill it out that would be fantastic!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Here are a few from last year. It was a great trip, the best in my 3 trips down there.

If my kids' birthday wasn't over this trip I'd be on it.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trip is full, thanks Stephen and Michael for rounding us out.

We will start Pre-booking April 2013 Cow Tuna Hunting at the C/R Seminar this weekend....

Thanks again for joining the trip guys!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Trip is full, thanks Stephen and Michael for rounding us out.

We will start Pre-booking April 2013 Cow Tuna Hunting at the C/R Seminar this weekend....

Thanks again for joining the trip guys!
Steven* ;) haha

No problem Dan, looking forward to crushing them down there with you guys!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts