BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One is 6'6 1/4 to 3/4 oz. lure($50) the other is 7' 3/8 to 1oz. lure($60). Both are the ones with the blue blanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If interested contact me at 602-1927.

·
Registered
841 Posts
How old are they?Are they premiers?. What weight med,med-heavy,heavy,med or fast action.Interested could you e-mail me some more details?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Skip, Duckdiggler is buying the rods, both of them. I just picked up a new Penn International Spinning Rod to replace that one that Adam "dropped" over. It is a new model they just put out. It looks just like the one you have only it is a little thinner & has 7 guides. I like it a lot. It will be the rod I start out with in the spring! I also picked up a new Penn 440SSG spinning reel. Have you seen them yet? It looks like a cross between a slammer and a SS. It has the same housing as a slammer only it is graphite, not aluminum. I'm sure I'll be seeing you at Snug Harbor. Take it easy.

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Skip, Duckdiggler is buying the rods, both of them.
I talked to Adam earlier today and he had told me that you sold them already! That's cool!

I just picked up a new Penn International Spinning Rod to replace that one that Adam "dropped" over. It is a new model they just put out. It looks just like the one you have only it is a little thinner & has 7 guides.
LOL.....Damn kids! I'll have to check out the new style...since I like the old one so much! It's really all I use for bucktails anymore!

I'm sure I'll be seeing you at Snug Harbor.
Ya sure will...being 5ft from each other! Cya soon! ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Both of these rods are sold. Thanks Don, good luck!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Just saw the Rods in DD's SUV. Wish I saw the post 1st! SNOOZE ya LOSE!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts