BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both '80s vintage but work well with a nice picture. One Magnavox and one Panasonic. The Panasonic is remote capable but I don't have the remote.

$25 or trade for a case of beer (must be at least miller lite or Yuengling bottles or better).

Otherwise I am going to throw them out but I hate to waste things that work let alone work well. Must pick up. Email me if interested.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
you should give them away or donate them before you thrw them away.there will be a small tax deduction if you donate them which could then result in a refund that could be used for beer

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rich,

I thought of that, but most places that take donations only accept them 9 to 5 Mon-Fri. Therefore it makes it too much trouble. These machines have to have some value, they both work great...

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
try your church or any church. I know its a pain in the butt,but I hate to throw out things that still work as well I usually let the stuff pile up in the basement then hit the salvation army and do a drop off 2 times per year.I know there open on saturdays

1 - 8 of 8 Posts