Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 200 Osprey Aquasport CC
W/1998 130 Evinrude
2000 EZ Loader Trailer
Canvas Covers For CC & Seat
Garmin 160 Fishfinder/Depthfinder
VHF Radio
Bimini Top & Cover
Boat is Clean & Runs Great, (Moving Up To A Bigger Boat)
$14,000 O.B.O

Rick (Striper13)

[ 02-02-2004, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: striper13 ]

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Skip, anthing over $14,500 is yours to keep! ask around. Looking to get out on Sunday, let me know what's up. Rick

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
That is a great price.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This boat is a great first boat for anyone looking to jump into the awesome world of fishing. I have run it in the rips as well as the back waters, and have never had a problem. You can check it out at BZL anytime, just email me. striper13

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This boat is a great first boat for anyone looking to jump into the awesome world of fishing. I have run it in the rips as well as the back waters, and have never had a problem. You can check it out at BZL anytime, just email me. striper13

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Rick,

You haven't sold her yet? I can't understand why!! This boat is awesome!!!!! With this low price, I'd of thought it would have been gone by now. Some luck person will have her. I wish I could!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Come on Guys! I promised the wife I would sell it before the new one arrives, which is about 2 weeks away. Help me out, this really is a great boat.

·
Registered
18 Posts
STRIPER 13, HAVE YA SOLD HER YET? WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A LOOK!! CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL IF YA GOY YOUR NEW ONE UP AND RUNNING, WOULD LIKE TO ASK A COUPLE ?????

THANKS, ED TYERS
[email protected]

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Man, I wish I had the cash for it now! Great boat..."A Must see"!

Spring is coming.

Great for backwater to the rips and also the D-bay!

Good luck Rick! With spring coming she should go soon! ;)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now that you've seen those rediculous "boat show prices", come back to reality. Make me an offer I can't refuse...striper13 ;)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
This is a SWEET RIG! I've got a 91 model & love it. Rips, Da Bay & in Back, drifts well, plenty of open space & storage. PRICE IS RIGHT!!! ;)

BUMPITY BUMP!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts