BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got this sweet little bay boat...it's got a 150 yamaha with real low hours...has hydraulic steering and trim tabs too....has a lowarance lms350a gps/fishfinder unit and a vhf radio...new custom made canvas cover...has removable seats and cushions for the aft deck
the boat and the engine are both 1995 model years..incredibly low hours on the boat and the engine...she's turn key and ready for a new home...it's a very fast and economical rig to fish...it's sitting at my shop.... asking price is $9,500 if you're in the market for a bay boat,give this a look-you will not be dissapointed... ;) ;)

[ 02-25-2006, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: jawz ]

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by SeaSunSalt:
James, I wanna be you. :D TTT
it's good to be the king-my brotha!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Nice ride. I'll bet she scoots pretty well

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she runs well over 50......

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this was stored on a lift-no bottom paint!!

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this is really a sweet rig....perfect bay boat...

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by capt. ed:
It is sweet, but it looks like a Flats Boat to me!
Good deal on nice little rig for the BackBays.
this is "all you".... ;)

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Jim what make, hull weight, draft, self bailing, length, and does it have wiring for bow mount motor? Thanks

[ 02-27-2006, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Bill Couch ]

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Bill Couch:
Jim what make, hull weight, draft, self bailing, length, and does it have wiring for bow mount motor? Thanks
it's a 20' key hopper-they were made in marathon florida keys...weighs around 900lbs not sure about the draft it's self bailing and yes it has a 24v system...it had trolling motors mounted on the poling platform-the control buttons are mounted on the top of the poling platform....

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
c'mon guys......no one's interested in this sweet little rig....i have had this out to the reef in the keys a few times...you can fish the back bays and out front...plus,for you guys who run to the keys-you can drag it down there with you-cheaper than renting a boat....

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

still here......this is a great first boat....

·
Registered
489 Posts
Key Hopper's are one cool boat. I had a hard on for one for years when I was doing my winters in Marathon

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Ramblin:
Key Hopper's are one cool boat. I had a hard on for one for years when I was doing my winters in Marathon
it's a great little set up....not too big and not too small...again,perfect first boat.... ;)

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
still here......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts