BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20' key hopper flats boat yamaha 150,low hours lowrance lms350a gps,fish finder vhf 24v system(for trolling motors) 2 areated live wells this is rigged-i've fished this little rig in marathon quite a few times it runs strong and fast sharp black hull includes an aluminum bunk trailer $12,500 the boat is located in marathon,i will be heading down there next month....

[ 12-21-2005, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: jawz ]

· Banned
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
gotta give this sweet little rig a bump to da top

· Banned
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
boat is a 1995,the engine is also a '95
"key hopper" is the manufacture,it's not an action craft.the engine has very low hrs.it's a turn key deal....

· Banned
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gotta bump this again....you guys who run to the keys and rent a boat-this is perfect for ya...all rigged up-the gps has some kick a$$ numbers of broken up lobster pots,and crap on the bottom,where the grouper and mangrove snapper hide......great back bay boat for our area too....

· Banned
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by bgreene:
Nice rig, perfect for florida's waterways to fish for lot's of species.
bennett h.....this rig is "all you" !!! ;)

· Banned
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Bud H:
jawz a freind of mine might be interested in the boat he said he'll check it out when he get's back to his computer.
hey cool !! my buddy is down at the keys now...let me know....thanks..

· Banned
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
double post :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ 01-08-2006, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: jawz ]

· Banned
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
boat is located in marathon florida keys...drop me an email and i'll give you my buddy paul's number......

· Banned
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
headin' down to the keys on monday...if anyone wants to see it in person-i can bring it home....this is an awsome back bay rig....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.