BASS BARN banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20' Robalo CC w/ 2004 140 HP 4 Stroke Final Reduction

I started out asking $9000 for this boat when I started selling it months ago. I had hoped to cover most of what I put into the boat as well as what I still owe. I have dropped the price several times and am now at the lowest I am willing to go. I owe more then I am asking, but there are only 10 short weeks before my first child is born. I need to sell this boat! I know that it will be a great boat for someone. This is litteraly a steal, and if you can't use it, please pass it on to someone who can. This is a must sell situation!!!!!

1980 Robalo Center Console

Has a 2004 Suzuki 140 hp 4 stroke installed in March 04 and has transferable warranty until Feb. 27. 2010.

Also replaced was the steering cable, jack plate, nav and transome lights, new wiring, new fuse panel, new batteries, raycor fuel filter, new bilge pumps, new windshield, and improved console and transome. Fuel tank was replaced within the last 5 years.

Electronics include Furuno LS 6000 w/ thru hull transducer and an Icom M302 vhf radio.

She comes with anchor and approx. 100' plus of rope.

Put a bunch of tlc into this boat last year, but time to move on. Suprisingly capable of more then one would expect out of a 20'cc! Great boat for the inshore guy who wants to fish the bay or run the ocean. No trailer. The boat can be seen in Barnegat NJ.

Asking $7000. Email or call if seriously interested [email protected] 609-760-3970.

[ 10-13-2005, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Fishaholic29 ]

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
If it is still available in 3 weeks or so I will take it. I am waiting for a little money to come through.I don't want a payment and there is not a better deal out there.Shoot me an email I have some news!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
reelfisher, send me an email at [email protected] I'll reply first thing tomorrow and send directions. Thanks for teh heads up.

Jesse, what's upppppp? Good to hear from you. Give me a buzz tomorrow on the cell or send me an email at work, address above.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Unclefishy, thanks for bumping the posts up, I hope all worked out with your Robalo! Biggest, thanks for posting. wtxunit33, the boat was purchased last night. I attempted to take them down to the public ramp on Bay Ave for a test run and found the bay running across the road, lol! NASTY!

I wish reelfisher good luck with his new ride. She still has plenty of MOJO and I am sure he'll do great. Both him and RedDakota were great guys and I hope they are welcomed here at the BARN.

·
Registered
296 Posts
well, fishaholic I put the boat in on saturday for a sea trial wasn't going to cause it was looking a bit nasty. but did it any way (couldn't wait) she held her own and was smoother than I thought it would be. I would not have taken my old boat out but I took your word for it. can't wait to put a striper or two in the coffin. thanks for the sweet ride.( and quiet one)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts