BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has a 1986 140hp Evinrude, tilt and trim, runs perfect, compression is fine. New water pump this spring, new trailer rear cross member last summer. Two new tires on trailer. I'll even throw in the spare parts I have for the engine (lower unit, tilt and trim, carbs, flywheel, electronic power-pack, heads, spare prop ... bunch of stuff).
Everythings in good shape. Lots of room inside. Has two captains chairs, dual 20 gallon fuel tanks, Fishfinder/depthfinder, dual batteries. I'd like to get $6,000 for both ($500 under blue book on both, that's the low end too believe it or not). Boat has trailer. Boat and truck run good and look presentable. I'll split them up if necessary but, although I'd like to sell both and would prefer the boat go first.

Check this link if pix don't show. Cutting and pasting into new IE window seems to work.
www.geocities.com/drews29/BoatAdNT100303_files/boatandtruckbettercrop.jpg
www.geocities.com/drews29/BoatAdNT100303_files/BoatAtRampRightStern.jpg

[ 01-21-2004, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Drew29 ]

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Drew29:
Has a 140 Evinrude, tilt and trim, runs perfect. New water pump this spring, new trailer rear cross member last summer. Two new tires on trailer. I'll even throw in the spare parts I have for the engine (lower unit, tilt and trim, carbs, flywheel, electronic power-pack, heads, spare prop ... bunch of stuff).
Everythings in good shape. Lots of room inside. Has two captains chairs, dual 20 gallon fuel tanks, Fishfinder/depthfinder, dual batteries. Asking $6,000 firm for both ($500 under blue book on both, that's the low end too). Comes with trailer and Suburban. Boat and truck run good and look presentable.

Check this link if pix don't show. Cutting and pasting into new IE window seems to work.
www.geocities.com/drews29/BoatAdNT100303_files/boatandtruckbettercrop.jpg
www.geocities.com/drews29/BoatAdNT100303_files/BoatAtRampRightStern.jpg

·
Registered
132 Posts
So what is it Free or $6000? If it's free I'm interrested if it's $6000 maybe you should change your topic line.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts