BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
226 sea farer 225ox66 yamaha stainless wheel
has a raytheon 365 fish finder garmin 180 plotter icom m45 vhf has all the standard "grady" options just hauled it today-customer asked me to sell it for him...the boat is super clean and i've serviced it since new...
asking price $37,000 price includes winterization,storage and shrink wrap...the boat isn't winterized yet....i have more pics if you're interested drop me a line....

[ 11-09-2005, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: jawz ]

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by BT3100:
Gonna do a lot of yard work this weekend, than on Sunday night I'm gonna beg the wife to release the purse strings. :)
Joe
hey joe... this boat is really in great shape-needs NOTHING !!! if you're serious,drop me a line back.....thanks

·
Registered
39,870 Posts
Jim,
Its too far out of my range to even make an offer. When I ready to buy the next boat (soon) I will shoot you an email.
Thanks
Joe

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
boat will be winterized,shrink wrapped and stored this coming week...if you're interested in taking a look at it drop me a line......

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
winterized and wrapped with clear shrink wrap...still for sale...

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
last bump till spring...super clean rig...been serviced by me since it was new-and we all have read what a genius i am....

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by jawz:
last bump till spring...super clean rig...been serviced by me since it was new-and we all have read what a genius i am....
since it's been so warm-i thought it was spring....

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well....here's another grady white for the barn sale...only a few on here now...this really is a spotlessly clean well kept rig...perfect mechanical condition-been serviced by me since new.....

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by gradyowner:
Jimmy, I will post this on Gradyowner also.
Looks like a nice rig,
hey thanks mike !!!!

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the gentleman who owned this boat has passed away-his son has decided to keep the boat...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.