BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R E D U C E D 2000 27 Contender for sale with twin 200 HPDI's. Electronics include Garmin color gps plotter with So Florida chip, Furuno 582-l with through hul transducer, Icom VHF, and clarion am/fm/cd stereo with four speakers. Boat is loaded with options including e-tech outriggers, 250 gallons of fuel, rear fold down seat, marine head in console with holding tank and overboard discharge, 8 side console rod holders, extra gunnel mount outriggers, Spreader lights, 3 flourescent lights, Tee top electronics box, elecrtic reel outlets, full coaming pads, livewell with clear lid, telescoping swim ladder, Fresh water/saltwater washdown, Built in console tackle locker, and dual bildge pumps. Beautifull fighting lady yellow with white gelcoat bottom. Stored indoor rack, no bottom paint. Great condition and turn key ready for the Bahamas. I also have a brand new 2006 Continetal trailer available and can deliver her anywhere. One owner since new. email [email protected] or call 201-926-8315 for complete details. Located in Wyckoff, NJ. reduced to 63,900.

[ 04-22-2006, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Boatsmith ]

·
Registered
138 Posts
This boat is a steal at this price , hope someone takes advantage of this .

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sweet rig, Hey Randy I might have to think about this one it would look nice sitting next to the Genaral's boat, could be her big sister

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not underpowered at all. In fact these engines are the prefered power for this hull. I had a 27 with 225 fourstrokes and while they are great engines they were a little too heavy for the hull, and I never got the economy I thought I should. The 200 HPDI's will deliver a top end of 48-52 mph based upon load. Economy will be in the 1.8 - 2 mpg range at cruising speeds of 35- 40. Not too many days offshore you can cruise at those speeds, even in a Contender.

[ 04-24-2006, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Boatsmith ]

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the nice words Guys. She is truly a beautifull boat. Gripptide, she has over 1200 hours, however both powerheads are new from the factory, replaced under warranty. She also has all new coaming pads and cushions.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Brian E. Mullaney:
She is a beaut!
BRIAN--THAT HAS YOUR NAME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. </font>[/QUOTE]IT DOES - I GOT THE HOUSE NOW - THE CONTENDER IS NEXT - HOPEFULLY IN TWO YEARS

1 - 20 of 27 Posts