BASS BARN banner

2000 Honda 90 HP 20"

441 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Procrastinator 
#1 ·
90 HP Honda short shaft (20") complete with controls (top mount) cables, harness, gauges, and S/S prop. Engine has about 500 hours and is clean and funs good. It is currntly mountend on a boat and you can hear it run. (I don't have the time to splach the boat and take you for a ride) The price is $4500 and I will take it off the boat and load it in your truck for you, or if you bring your boat, I will hang it on you transom for you. It is located in Cape May. I also don't have the time to take pictures and post them, so don't ask.

#6 ·
Seaswirl, the blue book on this motor is $5500. I will let anyone hear the motor run, shift, etc, You are welcome to take your own compression test or have any techncian of your choice inspect it. I have it priced to sell as I need room. It is mounted on an older 20' Mako and I will give the boat to the person that buys the motor if they want it. I just don't have the time to drag the boat to the ramp and launch it for a demo ride. Capt. Kevin, your right it is technically a long shaft motor (L 20")

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.