1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I have decided to move up!

Powered with Yanmar 6LP 300's
The total equipment list is long so I will just highlight some of the options:
Duel flow scans, glendening sync. Ray C80 W/GPS & 48 mile radar, Furuno 1850 GPS Depth, Icom VHF, Standard Spectrum + VHF, Lee out riggers, Lee center rigger, cockpit bait freezer, EPRB, Arrigoni Sampson post.

This boat is turn key and ready to fish off shore. I'm a pilot, so it is best to contact me on my cell phone 610 721 6966.img]http://www.myfishpix.com/gallery/data/535/C_J_2005_007_2a.jpg[/img

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
PRICE PLEASE ????

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Nice boat!!

VDAWG...I saw you on sunday. I was fishing with FlukeHunter on his new (to him) Dunkirk when you stopped to say hello (I was fishing on the bow). You weren't kidding about that boat. We took it out to the reef that morning and ran through some medium slop. Handled like a champ. I drove her in and we hit following, quartering, and head seas all in one trip, no problem!!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Hey BC,Nice to have seen you guy's !!
congrats to FlukeHunter on The boat,i really love that boat and caught many a fish from her,I really miss her ...She handels like a dream and a boat of greater size than she is,Good luck with her,treat her good and she will take care of you for a very long time ......

·
Registered
990 Posts
ya know karrots are hard to come buy this time of year. Can you imagine what Bugs Bunny would do with 198 of them :D Just kiddin beatiful boat.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks folks! She a sweet craft and I will miss her. I give her the tender loving care that she deserves, I hope who ever I sell her to does the same.. I will be moving up to a 36 or 38 convertile. My wife really likes a salon.

I hope to make at least one canyon trip with her before the season closes. Right now I am Tokyo Japan and hope that some you guys get out this weekend.

Tight Lines!

Jon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts