BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recent dealer trade just arrived today and beautiful she is!

2001 34 OPEN VENTURE LOADED OUT ELECTRONICS, TRAILER

Yamaha 250 2-Stroke engines 100 hours
Bottom Paint
Raymarine Electronics
Coaming Bolsters
Hardtop
Seafoam Green Hull

Creampuff of a boat!

119,900 with trailer

Call 609-713-5540

SEATRIAL'S AVAILABLE!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BigSexy said:
I'll trade ya my boat. But I want to swap my Etecs for the Yami's
I have all your info I will take a look at it tmrw to see if it can be done.

Honestly it might be easier to just upgrade the Yamaha's many moons later than switch that boat to ETEC's.

I do not feel warm and fuzzy with ETEC on the back of that boat for some reason.

We have done things like you are asking but at certain times it becomes not worth it.

If you were to hang Yami's on the back you wouldn't have to switch all the rigging just block of the oil feed and remove the rigging

I will check it out one way or another.

She is pristine!

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
LuckyLadie said:
I have all your info I will take a look at it tmrw to see if it can be done.

Honestly it might be easier to just upgrade the Yamaha's many moons later than switch that boat to ETEC's.

I do not feel warm and fuzzy with ETEC on the back of that boat for some reason.

We have done things like you are asking but at certain times it becomes not worth it.

If you were to hang Yami's on the back you wouldn't have to switch all the rigging just block of the oil feed and remove the rigging

I will check it out one way or another.

She is pristine!
I was looking at a new one at the AC show. Just couldn't pull the trigger on the higher payment.:cool:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
BigSexy said:
I was looking at a new one at the AC show. Just couldn't pull the trigger on the higher payment.:cool:
This one is in great condition. Shoot me an email [email protected] with a # that I can reach you at tmrw and I will call you in the afternoon

If anyone is looking to trade send me an email with the following info and a # that you can be reached at! Thanks

Make
Model
Engines
Engine Hours
Electronics
Condition 1- 10 ten being the best

1 - 7 of 7 Posts