BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The MOTOR in this King Ranch was replaced 20,000 miles ago with a brand new Crate Motor from Jasper (and installed by Tony Dicesare Automotive in Westmont NJ Sept 2, 2016). The oil is changed religiously. The Saddle Leather interior in near perfect, and the truck runs great! The 4x4 works great. NEW TIRES. There are some rust issues (rockers, some in the bed and some others). The truck has just over 172K miles, but effectively has a nearly new motor!!! It also has a hard shell cover for the bed (short bed), but there is a pair of broken hinges on the cover that need replaced to make the cover work properly (pretty easy fix). The shell matches the truck.
See pics and text me or call with any questions. Two sets of keys, and a remote start (but I don't use it anymore so I'm not sure if remote works). I moved to PA and have no room for the truck anymore. Asking $3000 Or best Reasonable offer!
The Rims and Tires alone are worth about $1500, and the Newer Motor (Long Block) is worth $3000 easy. The Saddle Leather King Ranch Interior has got to be worth another $1500. Air blows very cold (but only on high, the switch needs attention). Heat is great.
***Truck is located near my son's house in Gloucester City, NJ*** Must be seen by appointment as I am over an hour away and he works all day. But you can look at it where it is parked at 400-502 N Johnson Blvd, Gloucester City NJ 08030.
Thank you for looking.
Paul 215-498-288 eight

Attachments

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
5.4 or the 4.6?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Man, if you would be willing, i would consider the trade for the suburban!!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, its in Gloucester City
400 - 502 N Johnson Blvd.
If you want to hear and drive it, it will have to be by appt. because I live an hour away now. My son lives close and could show you the truck after work one night.
Let me know when you want to see it and I'll try to work it out. Thanks for your interest.
Paul 215-498-288 eight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts