BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2001 Optimax 225 2 stroke with 25" shaft, it was purchased on 2004 as a pacemaker unit brand new with the upgraded CPU (R94). The engine is in top shape and meticulously taken care of. It will need a lower unit or I can provide one with a 3 year warranty. It will also come with a complete Smart Craft setup (speedo and tacho gauge) Bus and tie into the fuel tank. Complete key harness assembly, safety shut off switch, remote oil tank and commander throttle controls. All manuals including an electronic shop manual are provided, mount for oil tank, remote fill hose for tank with level sender tie into smart craft system.

I will also help you rig it if needed (Boat must be on trailer and travel to Voorhees area in NJ).

I will sell with a brand new lower gear case or if you prefer to get it without it I will take the price of the gear case off (Est $900) the prices.

I will post more pictures and some more details later.

This engine sips the fuel and has taken me offshore for many years, I am the original owner and have made runs to the Wilmington and Baltimore canyons out of cape may and burned 100 to 110 gallons for the trip and 2.5 gallons of oil for the trip.

$5000 for complete setup with lower unit. PM Me if interested in it.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts