BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 Regulator 21’ Classic $27k

View attachment 123017 View attachment 123025 View attachment 123033 View attachment 123041 View attachment 123049

2001 Yamaha 200 HPDI (boat goes in the water end of the week and will have complete engine computer analysis done...hrs./etc....approx 600hrs). Lowrance HDS8 GPS/FF combo – with side scan module & transducer. BEP battery cluster and Blue Seas panel and fuse blocks. Stainless Scuppers & through-hulls. 8 stainless gunwale mounted rod holders. Leaning post with foot rest and 4 stainless rod holders. Upgraded livewell pump/set up. Under gunwale lighting. Tackle storage locker in console. Complete bottom job in 2011 (Interlux barrier coat & Ablative).

This boat has taken me all over the place...hanging at the cove..digging clams in the back bay...bassin in the rips and on the bunker pods...hitting the wrecks for tautog...sharking and even took the boat seabassin in the middle of January. This boat is not a typical 21' center console...this boat rides/fishes big. I am the second owner of the boat and have had it for 6 years. It has done everything i have asked it to and has far surpassed my expectations. The 200 HPDI has not skipped a beat...fuel always treated with startron and ring-free...zereo issues. Cruise around 27kts getting a little over 3nm to the gallon. Fuel tank holds 100gals offereing you plenty of range. This boat is super clean and ready for a new home. Boat is located on Long Island. Please email or call me with any questions.

[email protected] or (631)431-1265

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
put the boat in the water this morning...ready for sea-trial. Had complete computer analysis done on the engine....LOW HOURS...247 hours and zero codes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was away on business for a few weeks....boat is currently in the water ready for sea trial. Low hour..excellent condition 21' Regulator. Located on Long Island. Boat is turn key...ready to run. call/text (631)431-1265 or email [email protected]
Thanks
Mark

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Your original post says the motor has 600 hours of run time , and your post on the hull truth says 247 hours . Can you tell me which is accurate ? Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your original post says the motor has 600 hours of run time , and your post on the hull truth says 247 hours . Can you tell me which is accurate ? Thanks
The 600 hrs was my guesstimate "approximate" before having the computer analysis done. Yamaha didn't include the hour meter on the digital gauge until 2002. My engine is a 2001. The actual engine hours was 247hrs as per the computer analysis done at the beginning of the season. The engine never had the ECU replaced...247hrs is the accurate run time for the engine. Computer analysis was completed by a master yamaha mechanic...have paper print outs for serious buyers.

please feel free to ask any other questions

1 - 9 of 9 Posts