BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am moving up in size but need to sell 1st. This boat has been indoor dry stacked year round since new, no bottom paint.

2001 21' Sea Hunt Triton 210 CC
2001 200hp Mercury Optimax, low hours (300 +/-)
Magic Tilt Trailer

includes:
Raymarine L365 FF/DF
Standard Horizon VHF
New Lenco Trim Tabs w/ indicator switch and auto retract
New Mercury Lightening SS prop
Spare alum prop
Bimini top
Trailer cover for boat
Dual Batteries w/ switch
65 qt livewell
SW washdown
Tackle drawers in console
2 anchors
80 gal fuel tank

Engine has extended warranty ('til Aug '07). She is a 50mph+ boat!Price is $17,500. I just put it up for brokerage at Pier 47, ask for Rick. Should be on their website soon @ pier47.com

Or you can reach out to me at [email protected]. I tried to load pics using myfishpix.com but had problems, will gladly email to interested parties.

Thks for reading!

[ 05-09-2005, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Fluke Hunter ]

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thks Blueclaw, gonna miss her!

aquarius, on top of my list is a Dusky 233FAC. I like the Dusky because it's a no nonsense reasonably priced fishing machine. Would like to go lightly used but so few are out there I might go new. Looking at other 23-25ft boats with a cuddy too, again not too old. Let me know if you have any leads, thks.

AFISHIN, I'll get some pics out to you right away, thks for the interest!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by FishingNJ4ever:
Yo fluke --- the boat you want is right in front of you --- the Parker in the background of your pictures!
Ain't that the truth. I've been admiring that Parker since I arrived a Pier 47 last year, with twin yammi's she should move pretty good. Gotta sell this girl before I step up though!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts