BASS BARN banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 walk around 21FT with a2001-200HP saltwater series 2 OX66 in great condition.boat includes Bimini top with side curtains and aft curtain.also includes garmin 492 gps,ray marine ds500x fish finder,icom vhf radio,an a jensen am/fm cd player. this vessel is very clean and ready to fish.bottom has never been painted.beam is 8ft6
pulpit with roller.live well & insulated fish box.
raw water wash down.
dual deka batteries with switch replaced in spring of 2011
hydraulic trim tabs.
power tilt and trim.
all cushions in great shape.
fire extinguisher new 10-1-11
life vest.
100ft of rope.12ft of chain and anchor.
sitting on a 2001 venture dual axle trailer.surge brakes . brand new power winch withbrand new battery as of 5-1-12 attached to trailer for convenience. NEW HUBS AND disc BRAKES FALL OF 2010
i have many pics that i can fax showing inside and out of the boat.
as many can attest, i am a very meticulous neat freak with my vehicles. this boat gets washed from top to bottom after every use and motor is flushed. this boat gets waxed 3 or 4 times a year with colinite fleetwax.
turn key boat. $13,500.00 or b/o

just had a bunch of new parts added at south jersey boat works in july of 2012.
new high and low pressure fuel pumps and filters. new fuel lines.new head gaskets. injectors were sent out and redone.new oil sending unit and alarm. found a burnt piston which was replaced and cylinder honed when replacing the head gaskets which was do to the bad oil sending unit.
do have receipts.
engine has maybe 20 hours since the work. i am still using it through this season unless she gets a new home.

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
back up again and updated as of 10-6-12.i have not been to serious about selling her but it seems the time has come as my crew are going to have to retire from fishing do to health reasons and i have other barner boats i can jump on any time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts