BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

It's a tough decision to make, but because of my parents health, we've decided we are going to sell out and move near them. So, in the next few months, everything goes from the boats to our bayfront house to you name it.

Today I'd like to offer up our Carolina skiff. it's a 2002 Hull with a 1999 Suzuki 4 stroke outboard that was rebuilt by Roger of Chestnut Neck by Suzuki motors. It was a warranty deal, and it was completely rebuilt, from block, heads, computer, virtually everything. Since the rebuild it's got about 200 hours on it. It runs perfectly, best motor I've ever had.

It had a silly Carolina console on it, but it was so small, we took one off a 24 chesapeak and put that in. The windshield is oversized, we made it that way on purpose so we could actually keep the wind off us. She's got a Garmin 180 GPS plotter with a chip for the Beach Haven / LEI area in it. She's also sporting a brand new this summer, Lowrance X 98 fish finder.

It's got an older flip back cooler seat, and a carolina bench seat up front. The foredeck is simply marine plywood painted white. We've used this boat for clammin and crabbin the bay, so it's not pretty, it's just perfectly functional.

The best part of this skiff is the absolute fuel economy this thing offers. It's quite astounding. Being flat bottomed with a fuel injected 4 stroke, you can go forever on 12 gallons.

It has a 2001 Venture bunk style trailer in good shape, except for one of the silly plastic (vinyl?) fenders. My 300 pound buddy tried to use it as a step and it cracked. The lights work, and it's got bearing buddies.

So, that's the story. Not particularly pretty, but everything works, from the lights on down. It runs perfect, and she's still in the water for another couple weeks if you want to take a ride.

How much? 5K. If interested, send me an email at
[email protected] or call 609-812 -1323

[ 11-30-2005, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: ReelyHooked ]

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Capt, she's been a lot of fun

By the way guys it does have an hour meter on it also, along with a tach.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Geno,

I left message for you, playing tag telephone here.

Bob

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'll call you tomorrow if that's OK when I have an idea what time I should be in the area. I know I go south on route 9 from 72 to get to Tuckerton . How do I go from there? Thanks

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Grand slam,

I'll be here Saturday, so by all means give a call.

Getting here is easy. Take 9 south from 72, for approx 7 miles. That will get you to the center of our bustling town of Tuckerton. You'll know you've arrived "in town" because you'll come to a traffic light! On the left will be a WaWa, on your right a gas station.

Turn left at the light, which will put you on South Green Street. Take it for approx 1 mile, and my street, Parker Road is on your right just past the "Tuckerton Beach Grill" Boat's in the water in the back yard, # 58 parker road

·
Registered
546 Posts
I?ve known Bob for about a year now. He knows his boats and how to take good care of them. If you?re thinking of buying this boat I can assure you Bob will give you straight honest answers for a well cared for boat.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Edd

That was thoughtful of you, appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Big Geno,

Check your messages, the boat was sold today.

Grand slam sam! Please send me an email or call me!

Thanks all,
Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts