BASS BARN banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
center console with 225 ox 66 yamaha.motor come with a warranty till7/07.boat is loaded with t-top,3 sided enclosure,leaning posts,riggers on t-top,spreader lights,eletronics box with furuno colorff,plotter,gps. Icom vhf and jensen cd player.boat also has console and leaning post covers2-batts w/switch and forward seating cusions.actually there is to much to list.motor done last week with new water pump,thermo ststs,plugs and filters.all she needs is some wax and bottom paint. $39500 obo. oh yeah hull color fighting lady yellow

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
by the way the reason for sale is to move up tp a 266 sailfish

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Rod she is propped to go about 38mph with or with out 4 people. I usually always carry 100gal of fuel ,so if you lighten her up and trim her you can get alittle more.I cruise at 32mph at 4000 rpm and bun @10-11 gph to the best of my recolection.the is a brand new flo meter on the boat that I forgot to mention but I never really paid to much attention to it as I always carry enouph fuel.I do have a trailer thats much bigger than the boat needs but would like to keep it as the 266 sailfish will fit right on her.but I guess every thing is for sale for the right price, I actually hate to get rid of the boat because every thing is perfect on her for what I want out of a boat but I am thinking about moving up again.Your buddy tommy guns has seen her.If you go to sailfish .com and look at the 236 its the exact boat with the pro fishing package.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hump

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Make sure it's not blowing too hard when you sea trial the 266.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pictures should be on f @ s marine services.com soon

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hump

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Rich- luv the boat and RodDad and I spent quite a few hours on those boats at the Boat Show two years ago. We were very impressed. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanx Tommy,the only reason I would sell it is to go to a bigger one.Not sure if its the right move this year with the fuel prices,I should problebly stay put

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Rich, It?s a tuff decision, but you only go around once. Anyone out there who?s interested, it?s a real nice ride.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanx skipper

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pics are on F @ S marine now

1 - 19 of 19 Posts