BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yellow hull,yami 225 hp w 3 year warranty,dual axel loadrite trailer,furuuno 1650 color scope,gps and chartplotter. Icom vhf,jensen cd player all in lockable electronics box under t-top. Boat also has a fuel flo meter with yami guages.console and leaning post covers plus 3 sided t-top enclosure .boat has the pro fish packagewith livewells,rocket launchers on top and leaning post,additional rear seat,dual batts hydralic steering and 120 fuel tank. Boat has been waxed ,bottom painted,new water pump,thermosts,filters,plugs and batts charged.I am sure I am forgetting some of the options.turn the key and go fish $4o,ooo and its yours

·
Banned
183 Posts
I'm looking to buy a 23.6 but I need to sell my 2002, 21 foot Sea Pro CC first.

How many hours?
Does it come with a trailer?

What is the cruising speed and the fuel economy at that speed.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The pics are on f & s yacht sales .com there add does not reflect the trailer in there pric e because I really wanted to keep it.. The motor is an ox 66 (very reliable)The boat and motor has about 270 hrs (I have to check to be exact)it now will come with the trailer,I beleve its a 1999 dual axel load rite 7400 lb ( I have to check the title)cruising speed is about 34mph at 2.5 miles per gallon. Im located at marmora nj which is just outside ocean city. The boat can be looked at almost any time as its currently in my yard but may be moved to my friends yard on rt 9 for better visibility. This boat is only for sale as long as the boat Im looking at is still for sale. Email me directly for more info or phone #. Oh yeah if this weather breaks I just might put in the water

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
I know this boat. This is one fine boat, in A-1 condition.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx lew ! were getting close to gettin a line wet.I talked to christine today, you owe her !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

1 - 8 of 8 Posts