BASS BARN banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boat and Motor are 2003 never bottom painted as it has always been trailered. Did alot of work on the boat. Boat can be seen in Sea Isle City.
Give me a call I'm there most weekends. 609 670-1814.
2003 16 foot semi V Carolina Skiff
2003 Yamaha F 25 four stroke electric start warranty to 3/27/2006
Pull start installed by local Yamaha Dealer
Storage seat ? stainless steel piano hinge
Battery inside of seat, Tackle storage(4 plano boxes rack ) also inside storage seat
Large casting platform forward
Anodized Aluminum side rails
100 quart cooler with 3 rod holders
4 rod holders on aluminum rails
2 rod holders on transom
2 vertical rod holders on casting platform
2 trolling rod holders mounted to rear of storage seat (slip in type)
Hummingbird DX 200 depthfinder
Trolling motor plug on casting platform

Galvanized trailer 12 inch wheels
Spare tire and mount
Guide on brackets, Trailer lights raised on brackets
About 20 hours use total
$5500 Located South Jersey
[email protected] (cell) 609 670-1814

Storage box stainless steel piano hinge, Battery Box and Plano tackle Storage rack (4 boxes)

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm...whatcha gettin now Bob? The skiff looks like a great little back bay boat. Will be calling you and "The Fish" for a chunka bunka trip as soon as the bay gets hot. We only got one 32"er on my boat Sat. and took a hell of a beating in 2' to 5'ers. Still sore today! LOL Sucks getting old. Bry

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
where in sea isle is the boat located

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Boat will be on 90th street. I am bringing it down on friday night. Will be there on Sat and Sunday for sure not sure after that.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Bob, I told you to not add all those rod holders. Nobody wants a boat they don't have to do anything to!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you know you might be right. Only 13 rod holders maybe I should have put on a few more (LOL)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Anybody willing to buy the motor? I'd take the boat...
Need to stay under 10hp (buying for kids).

Bob, how much will you come off if I let you keep 8 of the rod holders? LOLOLOL

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I am looking for something very much like this to make into a duck/bay boat.

A couple questions:

-What is the draft?
-What was the original sticker on this package?
-do you think it could pull a skier/top speed?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
This time last year I would have snatched this up. 110, the motor alone is worth 5 G's.

This is a great deal on a great boat.

**** luck

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
That much I know, but as I am probably going to paint it camo I am not sure I need such a fancy rig. I really just want to know what the performance is like, such as if it will plane with 4 people in it and if I could pull a skier etc.

I am assuming that it is still in Sea Isle so I think I am going to drive over tomorrow and check it out.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Originally posted by 110 Street:
That much I know, but as I am probably going to paint it camo I am not sure I need such a fancy rig. I really just want to know what the performance is like, such as if it will plane with 4 people in it and if I could pull a skier etc.

I am assuming that it is still in Sea Isle so I think I am going to drive over tomorrow and check it out.
Owner is a good friend of mine...
It's not in Sea Isle now, it's in Pennsauken. He has about $7k in it.
You are not going to get it to plane with 4 people in it... Unless they are very small people, nor do I think you could pull anyone more than 100lbs up on ski's either..
Boat is a great deal if you don't care when it's birthday was. It is new by any other measurement. If you want to see it ring Bob at 609-670-1814 (cell)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ramblin thanks for responding for me while I was away. 110, the largest tiller you can put on the 16 is a 30hp, the 25hp 4stroke moves the boat pretty well but would not say that it could really be used to water ski.
I also went to great lengths not to put any holes in the floor everything attached to the floor was done with 5200 epoxy so that no water would get in to the floor area. If you would like to see the boat let me know and I will arrange.
Bob

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
That is an amazing Back Bay and River boat. Thats a great price for a boat that is in new condition.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hip
thanks for the compliment. figured since we have some nice weather this week I'd bring it back up just in case someone gets the urge (LOL)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts