BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 31 CONTENDER

2003 31 Contender with twin 2003 250 HPDI's

Boat is in mint condition always stored indoors and 180 hours and never tournament fished.
Engines have Yamaha Y.E.S. Extended warranty through 2008.
Ice blue hull with black and red boot stripe. 240 gallon fuel capacity.

Tee top with Rupp Top Gun radial outriggers, Rocket launcher and kingfish rod holders, 3 sided enclosure with wings, 6 console mounted rod holders with tee top pass through, tackle drawers, spreader lights, and fluorescent light.

Console has split door with frigid rigid cooler/seat, 5 gallon oil tanks

Furuno Nav Net with 36 mile color radar, navionics chart plotter and 1000 watt transducer. Icom VHF, and Clarion Sirius satellite radio with CD.

Custom wraparound bolster leaning post w rod holders, cup holders, and folding footrest

Keikeffer trim tabs, pumps and rams.

Rear fishboxes with mascerator pumps

Fold down rear seat, Edson wheel with power knob

Under gunnel indirect cockpit lighting

Under gunnel rod racks

Armstrong boarding ladder

Saltwater washdown, 20 gallons freshwater washdown

3 batteries with switches, 12 Gunnell mounted rod holders

Twin bilge pumps, twin 38 gallon live wells with separate plumbing and pumps.

Trailer available and can deliver.

NOW ASKING $104,900.00

Call D 201-641-0778 or E 201-670-1429 or [email protected] for pictures

[ 11-17-2004, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: cat tales ]

·
Registered
485 Posts
Read the add twice and still didn't see a price. What's up with that?

·
Registered
492 Posts
OH GEES, THERE FLUKE TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL AGAIN- WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO FOR HIM?

·
Registered
492 Posts
tahnk god !!!!!!!, hey cat tales nice boat a little out of my range.

·
Registered
492 Posts
what !, you think thats funny? damn skippy, thats pretty good !! toshe',- not a bad trade though, but for that i would trade everything listed but i keep 1 kid plus i get 3500 cash, he also gets louie the retard cat,265, tom b, megan on the holidays, brian who really cant paint so good,a
266 sailfish with rod nocks and no trailer,and a fishing lesson from OH CRYSTAL with isnt worth
sh*t, and maybe a warranty on that 266, that the boat might start.-- deal?? OH YA, AND THE NOTORIOUS BUCKET FROM JBONE, WITH A LITTLEEXTRA SUMTHIN SUMTHIN.-- NOW DEAL ??

[ 11-17-2004, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: animosity2 ]

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
here we go !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
WELL IT MEANS- FLUKE IS A BROKER AND WHENEVER THERE IS A BOAT FOR SALE POSTED HE TRIES TO MAKE DEALS, HERE WE GO AGAIN MEANT- FLUKE TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL AGAIN, AND BUCKET, THATS JUST A GOOF BETWEEN A FEW GUYS- ANYWAY YOU MAY WANT TO TALK TO FLUKE, HES A REAL NICE GUY AND IS ACTUALLY HANDELING MY BOAT FOR SALE WHICH IS THE SAILFISH. HES ALSO TRYING TO FIND ME ANOTHER BOAT TO BUY, I TRUST HIM ! THAT [ SQUISHY HAIRY CHEST, OR SOMETHING]

[ 11-18-2004, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: animosity2 ]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts