BASS BARN banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Kaley Marie,

She is a beast, Rides & Fishes way bigger then 32! AS for ask... well since I am trying to do this myself... there is more flexibility then when she gets listed with a broker...I know what I want - what I will take & what will get her sold... so my ears are open.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
If someone's interested in buying, they'd call.

No reason not to, if serious. You're already potentially saving on no brokerage fees.

GLWS

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If someone's interested in buying, they'd call.

No reason not to, if serious. You're already potentially saving on no brokerage fees.

GLWS
My Point! I have the survey value, Slickcav - thanks for doing the research - now if someone wants to discuss details and possibly see the boat they are in the ball park with $$$ - I always learned if you have to ask - you can not afford it!

·
Registered
612 Posts
I did see the survey valuation, and if boats sold for their survey value that would make things quite easy. But that is not the case.

If someone wants details on your boat, you should put them in the for sale ad that you listed online here. Which you have done a pretty good job on with your listing, so why not include your asking price.

In my experience being around and helping with private boat sales for years, people that don't list their asking price want more than what their boat is worth.

In most other forums, classified ads require a price. If your serious about selling your boat, then I would think you would eliminate the guessing game, and list a price.

Done withthis thread. Best of luck with the sale of your mystery priced boat

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well Again Slickcav Thank you.

Since you are in sales and not a buyer? I appreciate the insight. If anyone here is interested they can pm or contact me - email included and as noted by your comps they can deduce the area of price and I am open to discussion since there is no huge commission to be paid to a BROKER. as for "In my experience being around and helping with private boat sales for years, people that don't list their asking price want more than what their boat is worth." This statement is true of 99.9% of all items sold.. the reality is you as a seller will only get what a buyer is willing to pay. Hope you have a great spring... good luck with your boat.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Randy

beautiful boat, just one question, does that fall into the catagory of a "pocket battle wagon" or is it too big????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.