BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Show room condition boat with 86 hrs on triple 225 Optis with full warranties until May 2009. Simrad 10" and 7" chart/radar/fish and radio. Custom paint job is Black with red fish hook and checker flag graphics, White powder coated rails etc, kenwood radio. Boat is equip will all fountain options.

[ 03-13-2005, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Ron Redington ]

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Chase-N-tail

I deleted the other 2 posts so this is the only one left. You must have hit the button a few times. Hope it sells quick sounds like a sweet ride.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Originally posted by GRANDSLAMSAM:
I am afraid to ask HOW MUCH?
if ya gotta ask ...

YA CANT AFFORD IT!!!!

(but perspiring minds want to know)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lets go fellas I know somone needs a new ride for this season. Stripers will be here soon and soon the bluefin tuners will show.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I'll jump right on it as soon as I verify that I won the lottery. That would be a sweet ride to the rips and beyond for sure.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know there is somone out there looking for once of the nicest 38 CC out there.

[ 03-26-2005, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: theREELmasterBAITER ]

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Sea blast I believe he is around $175K,

Thats under market value.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sea blast shoot me an email and I will give you all the info you need. When I tell you this boat is showroom condition it's no lie. The engines have 86hrs and warranties until May 2009. The electronics are top of the line Simrad 10" and 7" radar/char/fish. There is not one mark in the paint and I waxed the boat 2x's last season. I purchased this boat new in June 2004. I fished too much on other boats and places. That of course wll change this summer when my new Jersey Cape is delivered. Phil thanks for the help on this thread. Get the rods ready becuase I ready to Mug Up some stripers.

[ 03-30-2005, 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Chase-N-Tail ]

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
nice boat. May be the best center console ever built. I almost bought one, but opted for the 37 Bert instead. It was an easier sell to the wife!
But if I ever went to a center console, the Fountain 38 TE is tops.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The price was reduced to 149,900 if someone wants a perfect 10. She has around 100 hrs and 4 yrs left on the egine warranties.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts