BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This truck is an 2003 Nissan Xterra XE V-6 4x4. White w/silver/black roof/luggage rack, tubular step rails, EC mirror w/Temp and compass, First off this is a garage kept vehicle that is used to go 30 miles to work and back every day. No offroad or beach use. Someone will get a great first vehicle for yourself or a teen drivers first vehicle. I have already taken the depreciation so here goes.Factory tow package w increased tow capacity, am/fm/cd w/6speaker system, Power steering w/tilt, PB, 4 wheel Anti-lock brakes, airbags, Air Conditioning with interior micro filters, Power package w/keyless entry, cruise control, map lights and security system. skid plates for fuel tank and engine, 16" Alloy wheels w full size spare, multiple power outlets, full children safety package and a load more that is on the indow sticker but too much to list. email me at [email protected] or call 856-517-3311. Selling for payoff. Great buy.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Hey Capt what's the deal? I sent you an e-mail asking the same important questions as Frank with no reply. I called the number on your post and it says can't be completed as dialed. You bump your post and didn't answer Frank's question :confused: :eek: Are you sure you want to sell this thing?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mickey,I sent Frank an email. I also am sending you an email so check your email. Also When did you email me. I just looked and didnt see anything that may have been deleted or that I didnt open.Im sorry for the confusion but I also put the wrong area code on my phone number. 609-517-3311. Just given a new cell phone from work.I cant get used to the 609 area code.Now the miles, she is at 56,000. My better 1/2 drives this to and from work then back into the garage. Its a real nice "CHERRY" vehicle. Will do someone real good. Give me a call and I will give you the rest of the details. Thanks for the hit. Look forward to speaking with you. By the way we may even get offshore from this deal. I been waiting to sail. My boat is itching to get offshore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.