·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 South River Boat Club Striper Tournament
Tournament Dates: Friday, April 30th, 2004-Saturday May 1st 2004
Rain Dates: Saturday, May 1st , 2004-Sunday May 2nd 2004
Mandatory Captains Meeting Friday, April 30th 2004 7:00 pm
Combined weight of two bass minimum of 32? in length. Entry fee (Advance Registration) is $80.00 ($100.00 at Captains Meeting) per boat and limited to 50 boats. Registration form must be accompanied by a check made payable to The South River Boat Club and will be filled on a first come first served basis until limit is reached. Pre-registration will close on April 29th 2004. Optional Calcutta. Fishing may start upon completion of the captains meeting and conclude with the final weigh-in at 5 pm on Saturday May 1st 2004. Tournament will be held in the Sandy Hook area, all ocean, bay and river waters stretching from Raritan Bay. Registration deadline is Friday April 30th 2004
The South River Boat Club can be contacted by writing to The South River Boat Club Striped Bass Tournament, PO Box 293, South River, NJ 08882, or calling Voice Mail 732-390-0452 (Home office line), please leave message. Weigh Station cellular phone 732-310-1747 Answered by staff member during Tournament hours Friday April 30th 9:00am to 12:00pm. Saturday May 1st 8:00am to 5:00 pm
--------------------------------------------- ENTRY FORM ------------------------------------------
SOUTH RIVER BOAT CLUB
"ANNUAL STRIPED BASS TOURNAMENT"
____$80.00 ENTRY FEE
Please include this form with check or money order, made payable to:
THE SOUTH RIVER BOAT CLUB and return to P.O.Box 293, South River, N.J. 08882
Name:__________________________________________
Street/Town/Zip:__________________________________
Phone:__________________________________________
Signature:________________________________________
Boat Name:_______________________________________
LIABILITY RELEASE: In signing this agreement I hereby release The South River Boat Club, its officers, agents, employees and sponsors from any and all damages, claims, demands, costs, or expenses relating to injury of any persons or any property which I may sustain or which I may cause by reason of participating in or in conjunction with this contest. I further agree that I will never sue The South River Boat Club for damages on account of any injury or damage I suffer or cause whether known now or which may develop in the future. In the event The South River Boat Club is sued because of my actions, I expressly agree to indemnify and hold The South River Boat Club harmless from any liability whatsoever including court costs and attorney's fees arising with respect to such actions. I understand that in waving my rights to sue The South River Boat Club I also am waving my rights of recovery from The South River Boat Club of my insurance carrier for any claims they may pay on my behalf.
I SIGNIFY BY MY SIGNATURE ON THIS OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE LIABILITY RELEASE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.