BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must go a new 2005 18' CHawk. Its sitting on a 2006 Sea Lion trailer. We can install any Johnson or Evinrude outboard you like. Or purchase just the hull and hang your 20" Johnson or Evinrude outboard. Email me with a list of options and engine you would like and I will quote you a price. This needs to move by the end of the month. Serious emails only. You will get one hell of a deal. We can finance it with no problems.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This boat rigged with Johnson 90 hp, VHF, GPS, Fishfinder, Coast Guards Package, and Galiv. Roller Trailer for $14,999.00 You will not beat this deal. Everything is new not used.

·
Banned
2,690 Posts
Originally posted by barnaclebillsmarine:
This boat rigged with Johnson 90 hp, VHF, GPS, Fishfinder, Coast Guards Package, and Galiv. Roller Trailer for $14,999.00 You will not beat this deal. Everything is new not used.
that's a great deal on a great little rig....what more do you need ??? add a little fuel and you're fishin'.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Anyone want to test one, let me know.
The c-hawk line is a no frills hard core fishing boat. 14.9 is a great price. I paid that 7 years ago for the 20' boat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts