BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am considering selling my 21 Contender. It is perfect in every respect with most everything new. I am excessively compulsive with my boats and this one is no exception. This boat was new in 06, used three times, stored for over a year, sold and used lightly for one season, then I purchased in 09. Less than 150 hrs on boat and motor.

2005 21 Contenter with the 23 Tournament console. Not many 21's have this. 24 degree deadrise. Fish 2 feet in the back or 25 miles out in 2-3's.

Yellow hull, flush mount cleats livewell, huge insulated fishbox, 10 flush mount Lees holders in console sides and gunnels. Leaning post with backrest, folding seat for front of console with back pad. 90 gals of fuel. Raw water washdown, dual batteries with dual switches. Immaculate Contender wiring. Exterior just washed, buffed, and waxed with 2 coats of Collonites 925.

2005 200 hp Mercury Saltwater Series two stroke. Under transferrable Factory warranty until 6/2011. Last week it got new water pump, thermostats, plugs, fuel filter and poppet valve. It has a new Merc Enertia prop and a spare Mirage plus. Motor does nothing but run. No ethanol probs, no Yamaha VST filter bs, just turn the key and go. Motor is spotless, fresh water flushed after every use, and only burns merc premium oil.

NEW in 09 factory Bluewater T top, sleeve welded with oversized tubing, Weblon top material, grab bars, 5 rocket launchers, velcro cut out for rod tips, and custom stainless radar plate.

Electronics:

Raymarine A65 with DSM 15 digital sounder NEW in 09
Furuno 1623 Radar NEW in 09
Raymarine S1000 Autopilot NEW 09
Northstar fuel flow meter NEW 09
EPIRB (Might like to keep this)
Icom Vhf

Boat has NEW in 09 strataglass/weblon 3 sided enclosure with wings. (5 pcs)
Also have outboard, helm and leaning post covers.

Aluminum I beam single axel Venture trailer with aluminum mag wheels, surge brakes and fresh water flushing connection.

The boat cruises at 28kts at 4200 rpms burning 10gal an hour. WOT is about 39kts trimmed out.

I have all paperwork, receipts, original order forms from the factory etc.

Asking 32k obo. [email protected] (609) 636-3229. A few pics:

And a Flick:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.