BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This boat has never been Tilted , 3 new motors with o hours.Simrad AP26 Auto Pilot, Simrad CX44 10.4 color display and Simrad CX34 7" color display , sirus sat radio w CD player 2 VHF radios and 2 flush mounted in hull transducers with 4KW 48 natical mile radar. Too many options to list and comes with trailor.

[ 03-03-2006, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Red Scarab ]

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will post picture soon , boat is Ice blue hull sides w blue boot and pin colors.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Joe now I dont have to post pictures.Come on folks this is one of the ultimate offshore boats around, real fast and real dry!!!!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Butchman , I am sorry but we are done with the shows till fall. This boat and all other models 21 thru 36 can be seen by contacting me direct.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey Randy, the boat looks just as good in pictures as it did when I saw it at the show. She was super clean with great lines and prepped perfect for out type of fishing. Hopefully you guys are considering making a larger FA, 38+ for the future.

[ 02-14-2006, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Andreas Toy ]

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did I mention this boat comes with Carbon Fiber outriggers. Come on Cpt Joe really wants that new 33T I have in stock.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Doug W...you have mail

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sale pending sea trial...thanks guys , still have 05 31 Open with twin yamaha 250 4 strokes. Boat is a left over , never tilted...needs a good home. I am extremly motivated to sell this boat , huge discount on this one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts