BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Right now, it's the short off season for us, and we're getting everything ready for a fantastic 2005 fishing season. It's right around the corner, and we'll be fishing again on March 20th for tog and stripers!

We talked to a lot of GREAT people at Barnfest, and were offering some special pricing and packages. We're going to extend our special offers until the end of this month - all trips booked before February 28th will receive our special discounts! We are offering special prices on all our private and open boat charters.

We are also offering "fishing packages" for those anglers who will be utilizing our open boat charters. Here are our packages for 2005...

Special prices are for reservations received before February 28th...

TRIP PACKAGE 1
</font>
  • 3 OPEN BOAT SPOTS</font>
  • USUAL PRICE: $225</font>
  • PACKAGE PRICE: $210</font>
  • SPECIAL PRICE: $200</font>
TRIP PACKAGE 2
</font>
  • 5 OPEN BOAT SPOTS</font>
  • USUAL PRICE: $375</font>
  • PACKAGE PRICE: $350</font>
  • SPECIAL PRICE: $325</font>
TRIP PACKAGE 3
</font>
  • 10 OPEN BOAT SPOTS</font>
  • USUAL PRICE: $750</font>
  • PACKAGE PRICE: $650</font>
  • SPECIAL PRICE: $600</font>
Be sure to give me a call today to advantage of these special offers!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hey guys, I thought it may be helpful to post our open boat and private boat special prices as well. Remember, all deposits must be received by March 1st to take advantage of the specials

STRIPED BASS

6-HR. TRIP - $300
5-HR. TRIP - $275
4-HR. TRIP - $250
5-HR. OPEN BOAT - $60 PER PERSON

WRECK FISHING / FLUKE FISHING / BOTTOM FISHING

8-HR. TRIP - $375
6-HR. TRIP - $300
4-HR. TRIP - $250
5-HR. OPEN BOAT - $60 PER PERSON

BLACK DRUM

6-HR. TRIP - $325
6-HR. OPEN BOAT - $70 PER PERSON

BLUEFISH/FALSE ALBACORE/BONITA/ETC.(CHUMMING AND TROLLING)

8-HR. TRIP - $400

Looking Forward to mid-march!!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Martry, we're looking forward to a great 2005 fishing season, and can't wait to have you aboard. We're looking to get underway about the 20th of March, so we'll see you for some early season bucktailing action!

Thanks again!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Frankie! Great to see you posting on the Barn. I'm looking forward to getting out and catching some serious fish with you this season!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Originally posted by TheAdamBomb:
Frankie! Great to see you posting on the Barn. I'm looking forward to getting out and catching some serious fish with you this season!
Same here Adam, hope all is well with wifey...next time down>>>I'll bring you more pies!!! :D

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Frankie, she's feeling great! She just got over a bad sinus infection that I gave her, but she's feeling a lot better. I am looking forward to some pies! That last one was gooooooood. :D

Come on stripers!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Five more days to take advantage of these offers for the 2005 season! I can't wait to start fishing. March 20th is right around the corner.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That sounds great guys! I am really looking forward to putting lots of fish on the deck with you this season! Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts