BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!
Very nice quad with low hours ,title in hand $3600 or best offer.
FMF Power core 4 pipe ,K&N filter,RevMax rev box,Jets and needle,LOTS of billet parts bumper,gas cap,cooling fins and radiator cover ,scuff gaurds wheels with new hole shot tires ,Bark busters,TAG bars and shock covers. I got a new house and had a kid so the toys have to go! Call me 609-774-4428 or just shoot me an Email [email protected] or [email protected] the quad is in Millville,contact me for pictures or to come by and take a look . White plastics with blue powdercoat frame.VERY SHARP AND FAST!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Engine: 4-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
Piston Displacement: 398cc (24.3 cu. in.)
Bore x stroke: 90.0 mm (3.543 in.) x 62.6 mm (2.465 in.)
Compression ratio: 11.3:1

Carburetion: Mikuni BSR36
Ignition: Electric
Transmission: 5-speed w/reverse
Final drive: chain (520, 96 links)

Suspension front / wheel travel: Independent, double Aarm, oil damped / 215 mm (8.5 in.)
Suspension rear / wheel travel: Swingarm-type, oil damped / 230 mm (9.1 in.)
Front tire: AT22 x 7 R10 ..
Rear tire: AT25 x 10 R9 ..
Front brakes / rear brake: Disc / Disc
Overall length: 1830 mm (72.0 in.)
Overall width: 1165 mm (45.9 in.)
Wheelbase: 1245 mm (49.0 in.)
Ground clearance: 935 mm (36.8 in.)
Seat height: 810 mm (31.9 in.)
Lighting: Hi and Low headlight
Fuel capacity: 10.0 L (2.6 gal.)
Dry weight: 169 kg (373 lbs.)
SOLD!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is the same quad that Doug "Digger" Gust won multiple AMA ATV championships on... Until the LTR-450 came out this is what Team Suzuki ran in the 450 class . There is simply no other 400cc Quad out there that comes close!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One ride on a QuadSport Z400 and you'll understand what heart-pounding performance is all about. The QuadSport Z400 is engineered to be the best all-around sport machine for any terrain - from woods to sand to the track. Boasting industry-leading technology, the QuadSport Z400 sets the standard for high-performance sport four-wheelers.
Go ahead - take aim and turn it loose. The QuadSport Z400's hard-hitting and high-revving powerplant lets you blast out of corners and rewards you with awesome acceleration on the straight-aways. And talk about maneuverability! Its lightweight design makes it incredibly agile, while its state-of-the-art chassis and long-travel suspension smooth out the gnarliest terrain.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.