BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Justification for the move. Come on down boys, Florida really is a Northern State :D

Everyone show their catches so far, should be a good post

[ 09-17-2005, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bass ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Nothing all that impressive Ron for me so far other then a few nice Weakfish back in the Spring.

But I consider the year only half over as we head into the Fall and the Big Bass and Blues start their migration south towards you...And over the next couple of months I look forward to hooking up with a few nice fish... ;)

By the way you have really taken Florida by storm,some very nice catches there buddy..Thanks again for sharing it all with us...

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a pretty big weakie Steve

Remember, you are always welcome to come on down with or without, Bruce. Plenty of room in my house if yuz guys want to stay here as well

Back bay time for biggies is May through November.

December to April is offshore bottom fishing, when you can get off. Mosquito lagoon is always pretty good throut the year, and I just got a Key West Stealth Flats boat !!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
That is the biggest weakie I have ever seen!!!

This has been my best year fishing (only my 3rd). I caught well over 150 weakies, 1 16# drum on a weakie rod, my first striper, blues, etc.

Fishing in Hawaii in 2 weeks on my honeymoon. Chartered the "Start me up". After that I am looking forward to boating a few more stripers.

In the last year I also went from owning zero fishing rods/reels/gear to owning a full tackle box, 3 striper rods, 2 striper reels, and a custom weakie rod/reel.

·
Registered
21,273 Posts
nothing too impressive this year other than drum cherry lost on 12lb test

yet Ive had so much fun this year -

maybe the dude who said most men fish all their life not realizing its not the fish they are are after is true.

Still, I want a big tuna on Sept 30th and lost of bass on plugs and flies this fall :D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I bet you wish I did.....No I pick her up at false point in Hatteras. Just about a month ago....The big ones are just starting to show up. Hope you can make the trip with us this winter. I live down here now and have been doing as much research as I can to make the bass barn hatteras trip as good as possible.

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
[ 09-19-2005, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: CSStriper ]

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
N3 & jjsax,

Check out this thread - We have a Free Picture Hosting Site Called MyFishPix.com

Click Here For More Info

Good Luck

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.