BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm done. Got enough stuff tied for me for this year. I'll add these to the pile I have in the boat. Now I can just play, when I tie.:)

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Very nice Bill !! I think I even see some in there that were posted as individual pics.

·
Registered
136 Posts
nice.... drool:eek:

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Ah inventory, very nice Mr. Couch. I don't see any of your wiggle faces in there, did you give up on them? Flats have been sad so far Bill.

·
Registered
678 Posts
John,
Bill is on the flats until Sunday,so you won't be hearing from him til then. I talked to him last night & they had one fish about 30lbs yesterday. I didn't see any of those suction cup heads tied on while I was fishing with him at all last year so I guess he got tired of the funny whistling noise they make :D
Tom

btw- I fished the warm water discharge in the Susq yesterday and we smacked them pretty hard with fish up to 19", but all on the spinning rod, conditions weren't great for the fly rod yet.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Thanks Tom, I may have to run down there this weekend just to see him. Man I wish conditions would improve down there.

·
Premium Member
5,198 Posts
Very, VERY nice.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Flyguy784 said:
Ah inventory, very nice Mr. Couch. I don't see any of your wiggle faces in there, did you give up on them? Flats have been sad so far Bill.
Actually, there are three in there. With the two rows you cannot see the cups. No I did not give up on them, actually use them more in fresh than salt, as of now. I think they are the best pickeral fly I have thrown.:) I am patiently waiting for a certain someone, who fishes for smallmouth, whos name sounds like Netter, to try them on the bronzebacks.:eek: :D

jschmidt, no I do not clean house. I just add to the arsenal so its even more confusing to choose what to throw.:D

·
Registered
678 Posts
Gill-netter? Never-satisfied? I still have the ones you gave me and I know where to gets tons of chunky bronzebacks, but it's been a jig bite so far- too much water for the fly rod. Call me when you want to do some field testing with me :D
Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts