Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK who is in and more importantly who has the brown bag

and who can tell me about the new calcuttas a? b?

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
BIGGESTJACK,
this always get fun, glad 'finger has it, because he and Frank know how
this is run. I am glad they are willing to run the show this year for all of our participants.

Remember - all old and new , 2 out of 4 years the pot went unwon, and we donated the money to RFA and Artifical Reef Assoc,
Captn Joe

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Captn Joe said:
BIGGESTJACK,
this always get fun, glad 'finger has it, because he and Frank know how
this is run. I am glad they are willing to run the show this year for all of our participants.

Remember - all old and new , 2 out of 4 years the pot went unwon, and we donated the money to RFA and Artifical Reef Assoc,

Captn Joe
MY MONEY IS ON BEER 47 GRADY !!!!

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I know that I can't offically play in the SJ tourney. But can I play in the Brown bag ????

BTW Biggest your a trader

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I have to say this only because it on TV !

"" Run Forrest Run """ "" From that day on if I had to go somewhere I was running ""

Really I understand ,,,, But remember we'll never know just who is the best !!!!!

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
BIGGESTJACK said:
MY MONEY IS ON BEER 47 GRADY !!!!

Another senior moment

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
I guess it falls in My hands this year as We won last year(208 Mako)
The way it works is You bring a nice crisp 100.00 dollar bill to the captains meeting and find Me and You will be logged in.Make sure You bring a c-note because I am not dealing with a bunch of small bills:D
Micky(Hogwiild)won it the Year before us and he ran it last Year.

The deal is QUALIFYING MAKO ONLY
That means it has to qualify in the tourney, be weighed by Chris Booth at s.jersey marina and be a legal tourney fish at least 200 LBS.
Winner takes all,if there is not a 200 lb Mako among us the loot goes to the reef fund.

So if You "hang one" make sure it is a Mako because we dont take no stinkin` Threshers!!:D
Frank and Myself are looking forward to Your donations again this year:p :D

·
Registered
7,075 Posts
'finger,

check your mail, I sent you the printed version of rules you can print and hand out.

Frank used up all his Mako juju points last summer:D I think its my turn this year:cool:
Captn Joe

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
Everyone can just come to the green boat at South Jersey Marina and pay me. It will save us the trouble of collecting at the end of the tournament.:D :D

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Captn Joe said:
philly,
its winner take all -Heaviest Mako,
why are you trying to confuse people here?

Captn Joe
first off i wasn't trying to confuse people i was asking... wonder why my post was erased :rolleyes:

there is no confusion - winner take all - heaviest fish, why do you think its something different? Joe

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
phillyfishing said:
bump it up.. i'm going to need more money in this pot then this...
IT WILL BE THERE BRETT. I PREDICT A TIE BETWEEN BEER 47 GRADY AND BADFINGER.
PICKER FISH IN CLAMMIN'S 17' THEN YOUR LEGAL. PUT OUT THE SMALL SET WITH 500 HOOKS.I'LL FISH WITH YOU TWO.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
BIGGESTJACK said:
IT WILL BE THERE BRETT. I PREDICT A TIE BETWEEN BEER 47 GRADY AND BADFINGER.
PICKER FISH IN CLAMMIN'S 17' THEN YOUR LEGAL. PUT OUT THE SMALL SET WITH 500 HOOKS.I'LL FISH WITH YOU TWO.

I asked if I could fish in it not commit suicide You and Clammin would be as bad as takin FU !!!!

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
phillyfishing said:
first off i wasn't trying to confuse people i was asking... wonder why my post was erased :rolleyes:

just wanted to know if it was biggest mako of one day or fishing or just biggest mako on either of the 2 days.. i think thats a normal question to ask... what mod took my question off and why?
It is biggest Mako over both days of the Tourney
It must qualify for the Tourney being 200lbs or larger
No Stinkin Threshers!!!

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Fishpicker said:
I asked if I could fish in it not commit suicide You and Clammin would be as bad as takin FU !!!!
We dont allow crippled people in,its a safety issue:D

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
ANDY L said:
Everyone can just come to the green boat at South Jersey Marina and pay me. It will save us the trouble of collecting at the end of the tournament.:D :D
Your money was greatly apreciated last year;) :p
Looking forward to this years donation:D

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.